Saturday, September 12, 2009

DotA Tips and Tricks : Experimental Stuff while Playing DoTA

These are fun stuff I do when I get bored playing DOTA. I experiment on items that can or may suit a specific hero. I laugh at it or never thought that it can be possible.

King Leoric - Have you ever thought of a free and reuseable Aegis of the Immortal without even buying the item? Try using a Refresher Orb on him and voila.. you get an Aegis that’s reuseable.

Zeus - While trying 6.35b, I remember Zeus’ Static Field was nerfed to 1000 AOE. We all know that with this spell, he can kill heroes more effectively. Buy the Maelstrom and Hyperstone. These are items you probably won’t waste your gold on with Zeus, but given the time and perseverance (I mean real perseverance not Void Stone + Ring of Health), and what do you know, you get free chain lightning that activates static field every time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites